– More was less, be it clothes or accessories
– One boy. One girl. Eternal love.
– Nature was important and movies were more eco-friendly. Gardens and hills were considered to be great (and standard) locations. Flowers were basic essentials – for a reason mind you! (Apparantly, all the kissing happened behind the bushes, tress or even flowers. Sometime they used umbrellas too)
– Huge hair do’s and tight fitting flashy clothes were the ‘in’ thing of the times
– Heroes who shouldn’t even make an attempt at dancing were stars and were a part of extravagant dance routines
– Body Hair = Manhood (like they needed a proof to tell the world they are men)
-Body hair? What? New symbol of manhood – going shirtless
– Kissing on camera is the new thing – Invites star controversies = Good for business. Way to go!
– Gardens?? Talk beaches and discos, lights, drinks, girls, more girls (non-Indian preferred)
The change is HUGE! And I am not really sure where we are headed with this. But whatever it is… I still love Bollywood!