Summer for me is synonym to style. It’s time for me to get back in shape and flaunt the chic-est clothes in the wardrobe. While colors stay in fashion, white wins the prize for my favorite color this summer (like every other summer).
Why wear white this summer? Top Reasons:
- A white dress goes very well from day to evening. Wear a nice white dress to work with a brown/black belt and a sophisticated bag. Throw the belt away at night and accessorize with jazzy jewelry to add drama! Everything goes great with white
- Blessed with curves? Show’em off! Put on a white tank top and flaunt those divine curves. This is one thing everyone should have: to wear with jeans. Or with anything, actually. It’s something that can never go wrong.
- Great for layering
- For that polished and sophisticated look or from that just-out-of-bed look; white can be used for both and more!
- I love Black too. But it is so common and I am not fat yet! I will save it for winter. White is pure and bright and it even brightens the accessories used. Brings in an urbane femininity – ruffles, bows and strings – win win!
- Brightens skin complexion
- And of course, it keeps you cool and chic though out the summer!